．The explanations are good.
．Baby, you are tired…
1. It’s very interesting topic, especially for me, a backpacker who never think about “resort” to be a place where I would stay.
Gary…you looked soooo tired today, but still young look and HOT!!
Um…I don’t think the “interaction of term explanation” was good, because it seems to mean you are not well ready for the presentation!!
If you were a 5 star hotel marketing manager, would you refer the complex research tool to analyze your marketing plan or strategy?
1. No matter how tired you were, you still finished the presentation.
2. Good suit.
3. In slide 7, the explanation is very clear.
1. The dictionary you have is not good enough.
2. Time control.
3. The words in slide14 are not neat.
What’s the main reason that the authors categorize the hotels into 4 types?
Good looking on the day, nervous but clear explanation provided.
May have more eye contacts with us, and time control. Period missing on slide 19.
On slide 7 you mentioned that several hotel chains using the same website. Do you think it would affect the date collection? Because the website is the same one for those chained hotels.
Interaction with classmate
A little bit tired, take good care!
Is there any similar topic be done in Taiwan?
- interesting topic
- good professional look, spoke with confidence
- clear speaking and illustrative explanations
- well organized ppt and procedure
- You need to relax a bit on stage.
- What are the units for the two axis of MEA line graph?
I am asking the following optioal question for Teresa’s benefit.
Note: She likes her story "very" spicy and juicy with details.
In slide 6, 13, explain clearly
Give us example of the website
In slide 10, show the survey
More eye contact to classmates will be better
Put period on slide 5
Does the research mention that how long he/she spend to collect the data of questionnaire?
Comments for Gary
give the examples of the
words in slide 6
explain the details
main eye contact
1. in slide 5 and 9, should not have the period after the sentence
How does the researcher divide
into these four types of the resort and transient? By the facilities?
Great ppt design.
Look very handsome today.
A little bit nervous.
If you are going to do kind of research, how do you collect the data?