Comments for Abi’s presentation
2. Good ppt design.
3. Understand the mutual fund well.
1. Too sexy(à does that count??>_<
2. Use paper to assist your presentation.
1. Do you know what kind of expense fees of fund that company charge?
1. Explain the main concepts first.
2. The concept of slide 3 and 9 is clear.
3. The slide 18 of the presentation version is fresh.
4. Gorgeous and attractive outlook.
1. Sigh a couple times.(Remember to smile all the time.)
2. Pronunciation errors: equity in slide 10.
3. Some of the ppt slides are not clear, due to the color and the font size, such as the right square in slide 4, the circle in slide 8, the bottom of the slide11, and the chart of slide 14.
4. The cross in slide 7 may make us believe that this study might not analyze FOFs.
1. Since you mentioned earlier, it’s very important to know FOFs, could you list some examples to let us know which funds are FOFs in Taiwan?
lIn the beginning, you explained the concept.
lIn the slide 4, you identifies the advantages and disadvantage, it’s very clear.
lExplained the result step by step.
lPresent without note would be better.
lToo nervous, did not have lot of eye contact.
Do you know it’s hard for me to take picture from you! Ha ha~ I was always searching your eye contact, gave me a sexy smile and feedback OKAY!
Some slides’ color is too dark, it’s uneasy to see the words on it.
In slide 8, circle one- data collection- words are coved by background color, so does handout. In slide 11, above the table 2, on average neither …., also, some words are covered by dark blue color, so does handout. Therefore, need to be careful in background color whether is suitable for the clear words.
I was wondering that in future study, if you do the research of funds, do you need to collect samplings or just analyze the existing or previous data? How do you define the variables?
Comments for Abi’s Presentation
l Nice and logical pt layout.
l Good tables used as illustrations with clear results and effects shown.
l You are a little nervous, speak slower.
l Perhaps elaborate more on concepts of funds.
l Don’t sigh on stage.
l I still don’t understand this study well, no question for you.
Comments for Abi’s Presentation
1. good PPT design
2. very clear to see on slide 3
3. clear explain the contents
1. could dress formally
2. try not to bring the notes to presentation
3. the color of slides are too dark
Could you give some example of the fund of funds in Taiwan?
Weakness: 1.Too nervous
2. Bring the *big* note
3. Dress code problem
Question: How to find the participants in your
1. You explain very clear of mutual fund & fund of fund.
2.Record the video for the last slide, very hardworking.
1.Oral presentation stop sometimes.
2.I heard several sign voice while you present.
What's the function of Jensen's alpha & Sharp ratio in slide page 9?
The topic is difficult but you still did it!
Explain the details
Mark the important words with red color on slide 16.
The last slide you use video recording is cool!
Bring note, but I know the content is too difficult to memorize.
Nervous, you shake your body at the beginning.
Maybe can give more examples about the study.
I just wondering do you use quantitative or qualitative in your future study? Because I don’t think the research field is easy to find participants, or you will collect data form data bases?
PPT was well-designed.
In slide 4, it was clearly to show advantages and disadvantages of funds of funds.
Abi was really nervous.
Is this paper a qualitative or quantitative research?
Good PPT design
Read the paper
Why you chose this topic to present? This paper is really hard.
You always the style what you are!! Good girl and well done!
You are too nervous!!
Your dress is pretty, but maybe could be more formal in the occasion.
Um….I am so bad at business field but management , so…have no idea what I can ask!
1. well designed ppt
2. slide 18 the ppt’s ending very creatively
1. seeing note
2. shaking body
I don’t know what is the fund of funds (FOF), could you explain it ?
The last slide is so sweet~~~
You could leave your note on your seat.
It might sound weird, but I still like to ask what after all is mutual found about? Sorry….> <
YES!!! Absolutely~ Don’t try to change my mind…
Your question is just like my sister’s. Such as 元大精華組合基金、保誠運籌人生基金、新光冠軍組合基金、怡富安家理財基金、金復華系統組合基金、富鼎精選組合基金…ext.